Everbuild Industrial Superglue HV
High viscosity formula for porous and non porous substrates where a slightly delayed set is required. For use on MDF, rubber, metals, PVCu and plastics. Viscosity at 25°C – 1500 cps. Set time 10 to 30 seconds. Packed in self-merchandising display boxes.
- Flash setting formulation, bonds to most porous and non porous surfaces in seconds.
- Fills gaps up to 0.25mm
- Single component adhesive
- 100% solvent free
- Economical in use
- Ensure surfaces are degreased prior to bonding.
- Ensure surfaces are close fitting. This adhesive will not bridge gaps.
- Do not use on glass.
- Do not use in applications involving constant water immersion.
- Do not use on bitumen or tar leaching products.
- As the manufacturer cannot know all the uses its products may be put to, contact technical services for advice if in any doubt.
The surfaces to be glued should be clean, dry and free from dust, grease and other contaminants. Materials should be stored in a warm environment prior to bonding to avoid chilling of the glue line, which leads to extended setting times. Where possible, ensure working environment has a relative humidity of 50% .
Apply adhesive to one surface only. Press surfaces together and hold for 10 seconds or as indicated below. Cure speed is rapid so exercise care when aligning.